Interpersonal relations in the criminal justice system, policing, prisons, human rights, urban violence.
• ARAÚJO, Renan, OLIVEIRA, Luiz & CAVALCANTE, Amanda. Fighting for dignified survival: the imprisonment of LGBTQI+ in Brazil–an autobiographical account. In Queen Mary Human Rights Law Review, vol. 05 (1), 2019. Access here.
• ARAÚJO, Renan & HROMADA, Miroslav. Brazilian Judiciary. In Soudce, n. 7-8/2018. Wolters Kluwer: Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 25-32, 2018.
• ARAÚJO, Renan. The judicial ritual: an analysis of trials of drug-related offences in the Czech Republic through Criminal Procedural Law and Legal Anthropology. Final monograph for Law degree, Federal University of Pernambuco. Recife, Brazil, p. 48, 2018. Access here.
• ARAÚJO, Renan, FOOK, Caio & PARAÍSO, Jéssica. Teaching of stress management techniques in prison: an analysis of the experience of the Curado’s Prison Complex in Pernambuco, Brazil. In Annals of the 2nd International Seminar on Prison Research. ANDHEP: Petrópolis, Brazil, 2016.
• ARAÚJO, Renan, SILVA, Alana et. al. The jus puniendi delusion: custody hearing as a path to overcoming the prison paradigm. In T. Souza & T. Branco (eds.), Congressional Annals of the I Congresso de Criminologia(s): críticas(s), minimalismo(s) e abolicionismo(s). EDIPUCRS: Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2015.