1. Mutabazi, Mugisha M. “Militia Movements in Africa: A Conceptual Examination and Reformulation” (April 17, 2012). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2041763 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.20417632012.
2. “The political character of President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni: An indictment of Uganda’s economic reforms and renaissance?” available @ http://www.codesria.org/IMG/pdf/papers10.pdf.
3. Mugisha M. Mutabazi. 2012. “Youth dis empowerment in urban governance in Uganda: Interface between policy and praxis”, The Ugandan Journal of Management and Public Policy studies. Pp.59-76.
4. Mugisha M. Mutabazi & Firminus Mugumya. 2010. “Re-thinking the role of the state in health care financing: can community health insurance show the way? Pp. 178-211. In Awortwi, N & Okwany, A. (eds). Issues in Social Development and Local Governance in Uganda. Masstricht: Shaker Publisher.
5. Mugisha M. Mutabazi. 2008. “Should We ‘Modernize’ Traditional Medicine?” Pp. 201-224. In Martyn Sama and Vinh-Kim Nguyen (eds). Governing Health Systems in Africa. Dakar, CODESRIA.
1. Practices and Tactics Deployed by Motorcycle Taxi Operators’ Associations in the Production of Space in Kampala City, July 2018
2. Understanding Contradictory Reactions to Governmentality in Kampala City: Space, Lumpen Politics and the Right to the City, May 2018.
3. The Meanings of Motorcycle Taxi (Boda-boda) Riding in Kampala City, July 2017.
4. Normalizing Kampala City in The Wake of Its Re-Centralization: The Boda Boda Transformation Strategy and Its Antinomies, March 2017.
5. Entrepreneurial Practices and Tactics of Producing Space by Motorcycle Taxi (Boda Boda) Operators in Kampala City, January 2017.
6. Policing Spatial Unruliness in Kampala City: The Dialectic of “Sticks” and “Carrots”.
7. Institutional (In)capacity and Lynching in Uganda. December 2017.
8. Social Geometry of lynching in Uganda. October 2017.